My name is Trevor Mahlmann. I am a professional photographer and I specialize in spring graduation photography! I have captured photos for nearly 100 graduates since May 2017 at Purdue in West Lafayette and am excited to share that I will be doing photo sessions at Indiana University here in Bloomington as well this spring!
I have done research to find the best places/views around campus for photos and am looking forward to capturing your graduation for you. My plan is to begin at the Rose Well House and walk in a path around and through central campus. (Roughly in this manner, though I will be taking into account each graduate’s preferred locations to stop at so, everyone’s path will look a bit different.)
Just like at Purdue, I have an incredibly easy process for booking photo sessions!
Whether you’re by yourself, with your boyfriend/girlfriend, or have a massive family/group of friends, with all your sorority sisters/fraternity brothers, I’ve got just the session for you. Below you’ll find a place to select which type of session you’d like, schedule when you’d like to take them, and pay online: securely and simply!
Please use a graduate’s name, phone number & email when booking sessions, for clarity.
Also, if you have photo ideas or specific places you’d like photos taken – please include those in the “Notes” section when booking! This will make it much easier to plan out logistics of visiting the places you want during your time slot.
Below, you’ll also find an FAQ section with LOTS of information about logistics, timing, etc. If you could please, read through it to see if your question is answered there before sending me an email.
If it is not currently the month of May 2021, you will need to page over to “May 2021” in the calendar below to find available session times.
Frequently Asked Questions
For both IU & Purdue
- I am happy to make referrals retroactive too for May 2020 when I've begun this program. If you've already booked your session this year and know you referred several people: contact those people and have them click or tap on the "Reschedule or Cancel" button in the email received when they first booked their appointment, and type your name in the "Notes" section (remember to give them the same name you booked with)
- Year: Referrals will count regardless of school year! If you refer 5 people to book *this year* but your son or daughter isn't graduating until May 2021 etc, I will be keeping a master list of names and referral totals.
- School: Referrals will count regardless of whether you book/refer a session at Purdue West Lafayette or Indiana University in Bloomington. If you book a session at Purdue WL and 5 people book with me at IUB, you get yours free! If you book a session at Purdue WL and 3 book at Purdue WL and 2 book at IUB, you get yours free! (and vise versa/no matter the number of each or combinations)
- Only graduation sessions May 2020 and forward are eligible for a refund. Photo sessions booked for Winter 2019 or earlier are not eligible to be refunded.
- All or nothing. 5 referrals must be reached. 4 referrals and less (while much appreciated for spreading the word) won't get a reward. You need 5 to get your photo session free!
- Your window to reach 5 referrals and eligibility for a refund ends at 8:59 PM Eastern Time the day before your photo session date. For example: If your session is on May 16th, 2020, you'll need to reach 5 referrals before 8:59 PM on May 15th, 2020.
- The "Notes" section of the booking area is the only way to earn referrals. Referrals will not be taken via any other communication method (email, Facebook Message, Twitter DM etc) to keep it simple and to avoid duplicates.
If you still have questions about booking not answered above, feel free to contact me here and I’ll get back to you ASAP!
Please double-check the email you provide is correct to make sure I respond to the right one!
Some examples of my favorite graduation photos taken at Purdue:
I look forward to capturing photos like these or better at Indiana!!