My name is Trevor Mahlmann. I am a professional photographer and I specialize in graduation photography at Purdue University’s West Lafayette campus.
Been photographing graduates since Spring 2015 and I am gearing up for the November 2020 graduation season!
I have an incredibly easy process for booking photo sessions and know all the little spots dotted around campus to take beautiful graduation photos with the campus scenery, seasons, and landmarks.
Whether you’re by yourself, with your boyfriend/girlfriend, or have a big family/group of friends/sorority sisters/fraternity brothers, I’ve got just the session for you! Below you’ll find a place to select which type of session you’d like, schedule when you’d like them done, and pay online — securely and simply!
Please use the graduates’ name, phone number & email when booking the session for clarity. You can include parents/grandparents/etc names and email addresses who would like to also receive the completed photo gallery in the “Notes” section when booking.
This page is slightly different from my May, June, August and October 2020 session pages slightly because of sunrise/set times that change throughout the year so make sure you double check the meeting location in the FAQ based on the time you book!
Also, if you have photo ideas or specific places you’d like photos taken – please include those in the “Notes” section when booking! This will make it much easier to plan out logistics of visiting the places you want during your time slot.
Below, you’ll also find an FAQ section with LOTS of information about logistics, timing, etc. If you could, please read through it to see if your question is answered there before sending me an email.
The below calendar shows the current month by default. If it is not currently November 2020, you’ll need to page over to the month desired to find those dates/times😊
Frequently Asked Questions
December Purdue Graduation Photography FAQ
For both IU & Purdue
- I am happy to make referrals retroactive too for May 2020 when I've begun this program. If you've already booked your session this year and know you referred several people: contact those people and have them click or tap on the "Reschedule or Cancel" button in the email received when they first booked their appointment, and type your name in the "Notes" section (remember to give them the same name you booked with)
- Year: Referrals will count regardless of school year! If you refer 5 people to book *this year* but your son or daughter isn't graduating until May 2021 etc, I will be keeping a master list of names and referral totals.
- School: Referrals will count regardless of whether you book/refer a session at Purdue West Lafayette or Indiana University in Bloomington. If you book a session at Purdue WL and 5 people book with me at IUB, you get yours free! If you book a session at Purdue WL and 3 book at Purdue WL and 2 book at IUB, you get yours free! (and vise versa/no matter the number of each or combinations)
- Only graduation sessions May 2020 and forward are eligible for a refund. Photo sessions booked for Winter 2019 or earlier are not eligible to be refunded.
- All or nothing. 5 referrals must be reached. 4 referrals and less (while much appreciated for spreading the word) won't get a reward. You need 5 to get your photo session free!
- Your window to reach 5 referrals and eligibility for a refund ends at 8:59 PM Eastern Time the day before your photo session date. For example: If your session is on May 16th, 2020, you'll need to reach 5 referrals before 8:59 PM on May 15th, 2020.
- The "Notes" section of the booking area is the only way to earn referrals. Referrals will not be taken via any other communication method (email, Facebook Message, Twitter DM etc) to keep it simple and to avoid duplicates.
- Purdue Gateway Arch
- Neil Armstrong Statue/Hall of Engineering
- Engineering Fountain
- Hovde Hall
- Bell Tower
- John Purdue Statue
- Loeb Fountain
- University Hall
- Memorial Mall
- Unfinished "Block P" Sculpture
- Purdue University Sign #1 on Grant Street (near KNOY)
- Purdue Memorial Union
- Purdue University Sign #2 on Grant Street (L shaped corner of Grant and State St.)
- Harry's Chocolate Shop Outside Wall
If you still have questions about booking not answered above, feel free to contact me here and I’ll do my best to get back to you ASAP!
What kinds of photos you can expect:
Link to my full grad portfolio: https://photos.tmahlmann.com/People/Graduation