My name is Trevor Mahlmann. I am a professional photographer and I specialize in graduation photography at Purdue University in West Lafayette.
I am gearing up for the Winter 2019 graduation season and have an incredibly easy process for booking photo sessions.
Whether you are:
- by yourself
- with your boyfriend/girlfriend
- or have a big family, group of friends, sorority sisters, or fraternity brothers
I’ve got just the session for you! Below you’ll find a place to select which type you’d like.
You’ll also find an FAQ section with LOTS of information about logistics, timing, etc. If you could please, read through it to see if your question is answered there before sending me an email.
If it is October/November, you will need to page over to the “December 2019” month after selecting “Book Now”: (December 9th – 15th, 2019)
Frequently Asked Questions
For both IU & Purdue
- I am happy to make referrals retroactive too for May 2020 when I've begun this program. If you've already booked your session this year and know you referred several people: contact those people and have them click or tap on the "Reschedule or Cancel" button in the email received when they first booked their appointment, and type your name in the "Notes" section (remember to give them the same name you booked with)
- Year: Referrals will count regardless of school year! If you refer 5 people to book *this year* but your son or daughter isn't graduating until May 2021 etc, I will be keeping a master list of names and referral totals.
- School: Referrals will count regardless of whether you book/refer a session at Purdue West Lafayette or Indiana University in Bloomington. If you book a session at Purdue WL and 5 people book with me at IUB, you get yours free! If you book a session at Purdue WL and 3 book at Purdue WL and 2 book at IUB, you get yours free! (and vise versa/no matter the number of each or combinations)
- Only graduation sessions May 2020 and forward are eligible for a refund. Photo sessions booked for Winter 2019 or earlier are not eligible to be refunded.
- All or nothing. 5 referrals must be reached. 4 referrals and less (while much appreciated for spreading the word) won't get a reward. You need 5 to get your photo session free!
- Your window to reach 5 referrals and eligibility for a refund ends at 8:59 PM Eastern Time the day before your photo session date. For example: If your session is on May 16th, 2020, you'll need to reach 5 referrals before 8:59 PM on May 15th, 2020.
- The "Notes" section of the booking area is the only way to earn referrals. Referrals will not be taken via any other communication method (email, Facebook Message, Twitter DM etc) to keep it simple and to avoid duplicates.
- Purdue Gateway Arch
- Neil Armstrong Statue/Hall of Engineering
- Engineering Fountain
- Hovde Hall
- Bell Tower
- John Purdue Statue
- Loeb Fountain
- University Hall
- Memorial Mall
- Unfinished "Block P" Sculpture
- Purdue University Sign #1 on Grant Street (near KNOY)
- Purdue Memorial Union
- Purdue University Sign #2 on Grant Street (L shaped corner of Grant and State St.)
- Harry's Chocolate Shop Outside Wall
If you still have questions about booking not answered above, feel free to contact me here and I’ll do my best to get back to you ASAP!
Please double-check the email you provide is correct to make sure I respond to the right one!
What kinds of photos you can expect: