My name is Trevor Mahlmann. I am a professional photographer and I specialize in graduation photography at Purdue University in West Lafayette.
I am gearing up for the Winter 2019 graduation season and have an incredibly easy process for booking photo sessions.
Whether you are:
- by yourself
- with your boyfriend/girlfriend
- or have a big family, group of friends, sorority sisters, or fraternity brothers
I’ve got just the session for you! Below you’ll find a place to select which type you’d like.
You’ll also find an FAQ section with LOTS of information about logistics, timing, etc. If you could please, read through it to see if your question is answered there before sending me an email.
If it is October/November, you will need to page over to the “December 2019” month after selecting “Book Now”: (December 9th – 15th, 2019)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Purdue Gateway Arch
- Neil Armstrong Statue/Hall of Engineering
- Engineering Fountain
- Hovde Hall
- Bell Tower
- John Purdue Statue
- Loeb Fountain
- University Hall
- Memorial Mall
- Unfinished "Block P" Sculpture
- Purdue University Sign #1 on Grant Street (near KNOY)
- Purdue Memorial Union
- Purdue University Sign #2 on Grant Street (L shaped corner of Grant and State St.)
- Harry's Chocolate Shop Outside Wall
If you still have questions about booking not answered above, feel free to contact me here and I’ll do my best to get back to you ASAP!
Please double-check the email you provide is correct to make sure I respond to the right one!
What kinds of photos you can expect: